NOW ENROLLING FOR FALL SOCIAL SKILLS & PARENT GROUPS!
Early registration: August 20th, 2018
Registration deadline: September 3rd, 2018
- September 10th
- September 17th
- September 24th
- October 1st
- October 15th
- October 29th
- November 5th
- November 12th
- November 19th
- November 26th
- December 3rd
- December 10th
- This session will focus on emotional regulation and friendship building using the theory-driven Superflex program, the STAMP and PEERS programs, as well as social skills.
- The parent group will feature special guests talking about services for children with disabilities, IEPs, and 504 information.
- We will have special events such as outings out at restaurants and coffee shops through out the groups as well!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR GROUPS:
- If your child has participated in social skills groups during previous sessions, please complete the attached fee agreement to confirm your enrollment. All fees are due no later than September 3rd
- If your child is new to Linked social skills groups, please complete the following online form.
Upon receipt, we will contact you and schedule a free consultation to ensure we have the resources to meet your child’s needs.
- *Please note admission requirements listed above. We do not have the resources to meet the needs of children who do not meet these requirements.
- Social skills groups include free parent trainings on helping managing your child’s anxiety and problem behaviors. Parent groups meet simultaneously with your child’s group. Participation is optional, but highly encouraged to learn ways to reinforce your child’s skills in the home, school, and community.
Space is limited and reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Enroll today!
Contact information: Frances Foster, Clinic Coordinator | 803-929-0011 | firstname.lastname@example.org