AAS accepts applications for volunteers and interns on a rolling basis. To learn more about how you can volunteer or apply for an internship, please fill out our Volunteer Form. AASC welcomes community volunteers to aid in a variety of roles around our therapy center. We have the following volunteer opportunities available, including:
- Front Desk/Reception
- Special Events
- Summer Camp Counselors
- Facility Support (maintenance/landscaping)
Mail or Online Donations
AASC accepts donations to support to help support our mission to provide high quality therapy and resources for families of children with Autism. We welcome your fully tax-deductible donations to strengthen our ability to respond to children with autism and their needs.
You may mail your contribution to:
Autism Academy of South Carolina
PO Box 7514
Columbia, SC 29202
To pay with credit card, give online on the Donate page.
You can also support our programs by donating an item off our wish list below:
- Office Supplies: pens, pencils, copy paper, binders, dry erase markers, white out, staples, post-it notes, note pads.
- Arts & Crafts Supplies: crayons, markers, construction paper, craft paint, paint brushes, lamination sheets
- Cleaning Supplies: toilet paper, hand towels, paper towels, Lysol wipes, trash bags, dish detergent, paper cups & plates, plastic silverware. Pull-up diapers, Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail refills
- IT Equipment: Computers, Laptops, Lamination Machine