**Please consider making a donation.**
|$25||Your gift will provide children with timers and sensory toys. As well as provide cleaning supplies to keep the learning environment as safe as possible.|
|$50||Your gift will provide games and toys to increase peer participation as well as work on fine/gross motor skills.|
|$100||Your gift will provide PE equipment to be used during structured PE classes as well as individual physical development.|
|$250||Your gift will provide opportunities for professional development for our team. Strengthen clinical skills, build morale and increase teamwork.|
|$500||Your gift will provide new assessment materials in order to help determine the best options for treatment and where skills still need to be developed.|
|$1000||Your gift will provide opportunities for new program and further current program development.|
The Autism Academy of South Carolina is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and can accept tax-deductible donations. Through your support you will help incredible children with autism reach their full potential. If you would like to offer your financial support, please use the secure links below.
Want to offer a consistent donation? Become a Star Supporter!
The Stars are a wonderful group of supporters, whose values align with our mission so well that they have dedicated themselves to become monthly donors. Their reoccurring contributions mean that we can count on them to help us provide more programs and a better quality of services for families living with an autism diagnosis.
We ask that you consider joining this special group of donors. As a non-profit we depend on donors for support of our programs and services. Having a consistent support group is crucial to the improvement of the services that we offer. As a star supporter you will enjoy:
- Hassle-free monthly donation set up as an automatic payment.
- An annual statement provided for tax purposes.
- A quarterly newsletter with program updates.
- The ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
- Making a difference in the lives of the children we serve.
Become a Star Supporter by clicking the Donate button and following the prompts.
Or make a gift by check. Please make your check payable to:
Autism Academy of South Carolina
Post Office Box 7514
Columbia, SC 29202
If you would like to donate items to support our mission, we have an on-going wish list. You can drop these items off at 1505 Blanding Street, Columbia SC 29201.
- Office Supplies: Blue Pens, Pencils, Copy Paper, Binders, Dry Erase Markers, White out, Staples, Post-it Notes, Notebooks, and legal pads
- Therapy Supplies: Washable markers, Velcro, Timers, Sensory Chewy Toys, Bubbles, Board Games, Playdoh, toys
- Cleaning Supplies: toilet paper, paper towels, Lysol wipes, trash bags, dish detergent, paper cups & plates, plastic silverware